Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Changing Lightbulbs

A lightbulb went out in the hallway. Since I'm the man of the house, I have to change it. I'm only the man of the house by definition of what exactly a man is. My girlfriend and our two dogs are much manlier than me, but I am the only one who was Bar-Mitzvah'd so that makes me the only real man. Of course the benefit of changing a lightbulb is that it reminds me of all the "How Many (blank)s does it take to change/screw in a lightbulb" jokes. Below are my favorites:

1. How many mice does it take to screw in a lightbulb? 2, the trick is getting them in there.
2. How many psychoanalysts does it take to change a lightbulb? 1 - but the lightbulb has to really want to change.
3. How many Freudian psychologists does it take to change a lightbulb? 2 - one to change the bulb and one to hold the penis... uh, I mean ladder.
4. How many blondes/Aggies/Poles/etc./ does it take to change a lightbulb? 3 - one to hold the bulb and 2 to turn the ladder.
5. How many Jews does it take to change a lightbulb? 5 - one to find a lightbulb at a discounted price, one to find a coupon to knock more money off the discounted price, one to sell the lightbulb from his family owned lightbulb store and one to sue the lightbulb company for going out in the first place.
6. How many Jewish mother's does it take to change a lightbulb? One, but why would you want to change? You're perfect the way you are!
7. How many drummers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? One - two, and a one-two-three-four.
8-a. How many sorority girls does it take to screw in a lightbulb? 5 - One to change the bulb and 4 to make T-shirts.
8-b. How many sorority girls does it take to screw in a lightbulb? None - they don't screw in lightbulbs, they screw in pools of vomit.
9. How many women with PMS does it take to change a lightbulb? JUST CHANGE THE DAMN LIGHTBULB YOURSELF!!!!!!!
10. How many M. Night Shyamalan's does it take to screw in a lightbulb? 2 - One to change it most of the way, and one to give it a surprise twist at the end.

These aren't really my favorites, they were the only ones I could remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment